Thursday, July 16, 2009

Rock Band Unplugged PSP Modification



Phew.. I thought I'll never get my hands on the new rock band game on the psp.. My psp started to give me "there are no games" after I placed the rock band file inside. And I thought my PSP had a Virus !!! NO wonder my friend actually LOL!!!!!!
when I told him my about my PSP...
ME : OH no !! Can you believe it?! My PSP got a virus !!
KG : What??!!! what happened??
ME : After I donwloaded Rock Band into my PSP, all my other games , GONE !!
KG : HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!!!!!! That's not a virus !!!!! It's just a technical glitch...
ME : =.=

And so, I didnt play Rock Band because everytime I download it into my psp, my games are gone and I have to reformat my memory card again and again...


Thanks to Google, I managed to find the solution and I'm sharing it with you Rock Band fans out there...!

The PROBLEM: rock band automatically deletes the GAME Folder. Therefore, the PSP will display "there are no games"


To fix this problem.. First, connect your psp to your computer. from your pc, create a .txt file or create/dump/copy/cut "any" file inside the GAME file..








any file would do.. a mp3 or a doc file will do the trick. an empty .txt is preferred because it absolutely takes up no space at all.


And TADA !!!! Your rockband is working and your psp is as HAPPY AS A CLAM !


*sings* A.B.C. its easy as 1.2.3 *sings*

2 comments:

Lai Yeong King said...

psp button destroyer!

feliciazoe said...

hello ~ i come here visit ur blog eh~ long time no see!!!