Saturday, August 15, 2009

Why do I strive so hard and yet unable to achieve my objective?

I'm tired and on the brink of surrendering my goals in life. College life was not as easy as I imagined it was. I'm afraid that I could not graduate from my course with top honors of even fully complete it. Am I on the right path at this moment? I was so certain that this was the path that I should turn to before this. I've realize my past and struggle to repair my past mistakes. I've tried so hard to cope, its so difficult. While other seems to drift by effortlessly.

Robert Frost's poem, Road Not Taken makes alot of sense to me now.

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.


I took one of the road, now its rocky and grassy, tough and unsteady, there's still a way back to the intersection, however, my efforts I travelled this far would be wasted.

3 comments:

Zhiqin said...

hey... seldom see you posting such a moody post. Are you alright? Hmm...I'm exactly facing the same situation as you previously. I walk all the way back and took the another path.

miyoko said...

helo ! Yea... been a little moody these past few days.. But its all "sendiri punya pasal" hehe... dont worry.. I'm fine..! its a tough decision to make. Hmm. Must really sit down and think about it... How about you? Did you regret the path you have chosen now?

casey said...

go on!!!!!!!!! dont lose ur battle, yes ure in de right path, wats bugging u? u thought of properly thats why u take foundation rite?
come on, the subject is hard, everything is hard, but if u passionate abt u will move on, in fact getting a big reward at the end ....gambatheh! pause for a second, get ur goals rite, dun let others tell u what u can do u cant do, YOU tell them that they are done, errr too much...maybe just cut of the last part ...kekeke