Wednesday, July 15, 2009

PS2 & PS3 Final Fantasy Tech Demo

Gosh.. I remembered the last time I saw SquareEnix showing off PlayStation2's graphics capabilities, I was like......... WAHHH !!!
Because at that time, we were comparing PS1 and PS2...
Computer graphics has come and gone a long way. With Japan, game console graphics has improved dramatically.
My dad used to tell me, when he was at my age, there were only games like PONG, a table tennis video game in monochrome (it's the same one as seen in the movie "wall-e")
Then, there were the revolutionary Space Invaders !! Where you shoot shoot shoot all the aliens spacecraft. The theme song was "deng deng deng dengdeng dengdeng dengggggggggggg............." Those days, they were like FINAL FANTASY 13 to me ! LOL ! I can't imagine living in those days..

Here's a video comparison between the Opening Sequence Of Final Fantasy VII in a PS1 and a PS3 ~~





No no no.. its not a ff7 remake.... its only a technical demo.

1 comment:

Shi Yan said...

BOoo...muahaha I'M BACK +__+ a new blog THIS TIME MUAHAHA...keep in touch =D