- Congratulations, you have upgraded to secondary school.
- I admire your determination to go into a complete new school with zero friends.
- Until now, I still don't know why you left your good old primary school buddies for a strange new "Cina" secondary school.
- Mum and Dad don't know why either.
- You will meet new friends. Some you would keep in touch until now.
- Grandma still tie your hair into two pony tails? So cute. ^^
- Cry less my dear. Save your tears for more important things.
- Be strong, my love.
- You should pay more attention to Mathematics class.
- Yes, you will get your phone before your 18th birthday. Don't worry. Technology is blooming.
Your 24 Year Old Self