Friday, July 3, 2009

FFX International



I've been playing FFX International in Japanese all this while and it never occur to me that at the beginning of the game, you could choose the type of sphere grid (International Version or Original Version) and language (Japanese or English)... All because the questions were asked in Japanese ! I would do like any Japanese-Language-Handicap would do.... *A.E.I.O.U* which answer would I pick....
Thankfully, eventhough I wrongly picked Japanese but the subtitles were in English ! At lease I knew what was going on. But, till now, I'm not sure whether I picked the International Sphere Grid or the Original Sphere Grid....
I recently found out about it and also the translation. For those who suffered the same faith as me, here's a chance to replay your Final Fantasy X in your desired configurations.

1. "Which Sphere Grid would you like to use?"
- Original version
- International version(After choosing "Original version"...)
2. "Original version Sphere Grid, is this okay?"
- Yes
- No(Or after choosing "International version"...)
2. "International version Sphere Grid, is this okay?"
- Yes
- No
3. "Please select which language you'd like to play in?" (Note: This question solely influences which language the Zanarkand sequence is played in.)
- Japanese
- English

No comments: