Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Games Achievements


(lousy camera)

I have 2 months of holiday in my hand... (with exceptions of Moral Classes on every Saturday)...
And the most common word for this is......."boredom"..... I've been spending hours with my pals.. Let me introduce to you my good old buddies.... They are all shiny and electrifiing. They are called.................Sony Playstation 2, Sony Playstation Portable and Nintendo Wii... . They born in Japan and came from China.... Hahaa!

Anyways, here's a list of my Games Achievements during the holidays.....

Playstation 2

Final Fantasy X International (in progress)

Playstation Portable

Resistance : Retribution (completed)

Phantasy Star Portable (FINALLY COMPLETED THE STORYMODE !!)

Wipe Out Pulse (Unlock all race mode !)


Wii

Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess (I'm stuck and I give up !)

Resident Evil 4 (I give up too... Can't beat Salazar...=,=")

GT Pro Racer (I'm proud of this one... I've unlock all the cars and gold in every event)

Harry Potter and The Order of The Pheonix (98%.. I didn't complete the mini games)


P/S : I'm still hoping a Playstation 3 fall from the sky ! Come to Me ! Come to mE !!

3 comments:

yee chaw said...

wah...
whole day playing this things enough liao loh!!!!
wakakakaka
enjoy ur holiday...

miyoko said...

muahahaha !!
no need to get out of the house ! XD

yee chaw said...

ehh...
add on picture oredi oh???
really free ah!!!