Thursday, June 4, 2009

Who needs John Connor when you got Marcus !

Sam Worrington is so hot !! Hotter, cooler, powerful, sophisicated and most of all his a good looking manufactured cyborg !! OOOOooooOOoo... I don't want vampire already lar... Cyborg sounds cooler !! He is the latest twist in the Terminator series.. Before watching the movie, I thought this was the Terminator Movie we have been waiting for more than 20 years since the first Terminator came out staring "I"LL BE BARK" Arnold S. I thought I knew the entire story, send Kyle Reese back to the past, Skynet rulling the world, Judgement Day happened and etc etc. Mana tau, got Marcus Wright ! At first, I was like, who the hell is Marcus Wright?? I thought I know everything !! Luckily, JOhn Connor said the same thing, "I thought I know everything, but the truth is, I dont know anything".
Btw, great look-like of the T-800 ! I like the "younger" version of Arnie !! hahah !!

But there's a few things.. Why does Marcus have to donate his heart to John ? Can't Marcus's heart be replaced with another mechanical heart? Oh well... its show biz....



After signing his body over to Cyberdyne Systems thru, Marcus was entered into Project Angel and his body was used in their machinations. Using Skynet technology, and presumably upon Skynet's orders, there is an unique endoskeleton built for him and designed to sustain his human components, such as his brain and heart. Marcus' brain was placed within the metal skull and his heart in the chest, protected by a chest plate that kept the entire abdomen armored. The heart provides blood and oxygen to the brain ,aiding in the regeneration of his skin tissue, and is itself sustained by Marcus' cybernetic components. According to Skynet, the new Marcus could live for hundreds of years. (source - http://terminator.wikia.com/wiki/Marcus_Wright)

No comments: