Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spagetti Ala Vongole !

Who said that I cant cook ? Well, after a few failed attempted cooking Maggi Mee, I found out that I can cook spagetti without getting a stomach-ache after the meal..! Hooray ! It's a great achievement for me, alright ? The truth is, I didnt cook the spagetti from scratch.. a trip to Cold Storage, go the food section and buy one of those instant pasta in a packet and you're 50% done..


PRONTO in 7 MINUTI !

I picked this brand because I assumed it was made in Italy because the preparation directions were in ITALIAN ! I'm pretty smart eh ? okay.. another reason was because it was the only one that "Contained Alcohol"





Open it up, and it looks like this...





Pour 450ml of water in to the pot and "Start the FIRE!"





After the water is boiled, pour the contents of the packet. Stir the contents occasionally until the sauce is evaporated. (not completely, it takes about 7-10 minutes)





For additional flavour, you could add some "Mixed Herbs" (I have no idea what is it called, flavoring?,powder?,taste enchanter????)





I added some basil FRESH from the garden..



And VOILA ! You have your homemade Spagetti Ala Vongole !

5 comments:

8890 said...

wahhh sedappppppp... not bad hor... mum cook can food... daughter cook instant food

gunaraj said...

finally you can cook.. happy to see that... i wonder either i can taste or not.

kenny said...

lolx...time to update la...XD

miyoko said...

8890 - haha ! better than cooking maggie mee right ? hehe

guna- dont know whether the ministry of health will approve a not.. haha !

kenny - you know lar.. busy month la.. XD

Lai Yeong King said...

seriously, eatable? XD~ XD~