Monday, September 1, 2008

my one and only PSP !!!



yes... I love my PSP... I SAYANG my PSP... I'm not the only one who is in love with the PSP. My classmate, JC calls her PSP, "darling"... Yeap.. I am obsessed with our PSP.


Here's my CURRENT top 5 favorite PSP games...

5th - Grand Theft Auto : Liberty City (with cheat codes)

It's about a guy named Toni, trying to earn a living by being a mafia. Overall, I think he's a good guy at heart. I would say this game is BORING if I didn't key in the cheat codes. It's almost impossible to complete missions without cheat codes due to lagging.

4th - Virtua Tennis 3

Basically, in world tour, you start off as a tennis player ranked 300th. You have to win tournaments to be on the top. You can also play mini-games to level-up your skills. Most of all, in tournament you get to play with famous tennis players. FEDEX, NADAL, FERRERO etc..etc...

Ferderer sent a mail to me for a practice !!

3th - Burnout: Dominator

This is the best racing game for the PSP. I think that its better than Need For Speed Carbon. If car racing games is not your cup of tea. I recommend WipeOut: Pulse. A Future Aircraft Racing Game.

2nd - God of War : Chains of Olympus

Graphics !! And I just love the story line. Krados the Spartan God. muahahaha !! Of course, its is one of the most violent games on the PSP. (not suitable for children below 12 years old, ok?)

and the bad side? this game is sooooooo short !! and its game size is 1GB !! Make sure you appreciate the game !

Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core (call me buyers...i'm a FF fan-atic, okies? >< )

It evolves before the original FF7. When, Sephiroth is STILL a good guy. Cloud is still a SOLDIER 3rD CLASS. And AERITH is alive ! I spare the suspends. Check it out for yourself !

No comments: