Thursday, April 17, 2008

Final Fantasy 13 !! WOoHooo !!!



Square Eniq has produced yet another magnificent Final Fantasy series.... !!! Due to release on May !! This new series features a "strawberry blond hair" girl called Lighnting... Anyway, that's only her codename because she lost her past memory dues to some form of amnesia.. (according to wikipedia) I must agree that she does look like a female version of Cloud... If she were blond she would look like Cloud's elder sister.. From the way I look at the trailer, the battle system look pretty cool... You know how silly it is the battle system in FF7,FF8,FF9,FF10... I didnt find it stupid until I played FF12...
Another "add-on" to FF13 is called Final Fantasy 13 versus... (versus what?).. From the trailer it looks like some kinda "prince" who really needs anti-depression pills... He's like so bored... Look at the way he kills the enemy, way less than emotion-less.. Although, he looks pretty cool with all the weapons magically appeared...release date 15 December 2008

Only problem.....
I need a PS3 which cost about RM2000 bucks ! X,X (ka-ching-$$)
I need 2000 days if I were to save RM1 a day... that's almost 6 years !!!" awww"

Final Fantasy 13 extended trailer

Final Fantasy 13 versus (?) extended trailer


it's THE game that every final fantasy fan shouldn't miss !!

No comments: